Wednesday

Trial and Error - By Michaela Mittlestaedt

Trial and Error


Recently I have had the song Wait and See by Brandon Heath stuck in my head. If you haven't heard it before, I HIGHLY recommended you youtube it or something. The one phrase from the song that really sticks out to me is, "There is hope for me yet, because God won't forget all the plans he's made for me. I have to wait and see; he's not finished with me yet."

That part just gives me so much hope. No matter what we do, there is always hope, because God has a plan for us and he will never give up on us. There are 2 verses that tie in really well to this song:

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." -Romans 8:28
AND
"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." -Philippians 1:16

It's just a reminder that no matter what we go through God is working in our lives to perfect us. Think of it this way: we are being put through trials like gold is put through fire...to refine it. God is refining us. Even if you can't see how it will possibly work out right now, God knows and that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment