Thursday

S.W.A.P. - "IN THE MIDDLE OF A MOVE OF GOD!"

A few weeks ago when we were nearing the end of our "Crazy Love" series by Francis Chan, the RELENTLESS students where challenged to go before the Lord and "release" things to Him that have been holding them back, or to commit to something that they know they should be doing.  Below are some of the responses from the students...

* Lead others to Jesus
* Live Jesus out loud and invite people to church
* Start living for God the way I should
* Live like Jesus lived
* No more apathy, unforgiveness, or holding onto worldly things
* Spend 1 hour per day with the Lord in prayer, praise, and in the Word
* I want to be passionate for God.
* No more pride or jealousy
* I am being called to stop wasting my time on things that are stupid & start doing things that matter for God
* Invite friends to church - love on people - wisdom, strength, positive attitude for God
* Include people and share God with them
* I need to give up all the negative things I do that show I am not living for God
* I want to be open to non-believers about God's love for them
* Trust God in everything I do
* No more pride, surrender control of my life to God
* Get up and talk...don't just keep Jesus to myself
* To trust Him and let Him control my life...and to give up my cutting addiction
* I want to spread God's Word to everyone I meet.  Commit my life to serving Him in mission work.
* I want to be an example of purity
* Get rid of feelings of rejection
* Let go of control so that God can take control
* I want to find Jesus!
* Tell more people about Him and show Jesus style love
* It is time to be totally obsessed with Jesus
* Get in the word more often.  Keep reading the Bible and telling others about God
* I want to be the person God is calling me to be
* I am read for great things!  No Fear!
* That I would be a friend to those who don't have friends in the youth group
* I want to be relentless!  To stop worrying about all these surface freindships.  Tell them about Jesus!

God's Word says that "greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world".  Simply put, if you are a follower of Jesus than His Holy Spirit lives in you and satan CANNOT win against that power...Ummm...remember the empty tomb?  Jesus won that battle!

Students...you are "IN THE MIDDLE OF A MOVE OF GOD".  Press on!

No comments:

Post a Comment